Managing Performance – 1/2 Day
Managers in many organisations face the challenge of getting more out of their existing resources to keep their finance team and shareholders happy. This is not always easy as there is a balancing act between what the statistics show and the needs of the individual team members who will have different perceptions of what constitutes good performance.
The course focuses on the improving a managers understanding of the variations between their individual team members and how to manage a consistent level of performance.
Who will this course benefit?
This course is suitable for managers who wish to improve their understanding of their team’s performance and how to improve it.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand how performance is measured
- Gain an appreciation of what constitutes good and bad performance
- Understand what best in class means
- Learn techniques to reduce the level of variance between team members
- Develop a team improvement plan
What will the course cover?
- Key performance indicators
- Measuring performance
- Measuring variance between team members
- Breaking down team targets
- Improving team performance
The cost for this course is £159.00 + vat per delegate