HR Law & Practice
Need to keep up to date with employment law?
Want expert advice on how to put the latest employment law into practice?
Then you need to join our HR Law & Practice group
Why is HR Law & Practice different?
The combination of an Employment Lawyer and an HR Professional gives a perfect balance of understanding the legal frameworks, case law and applying this in practice to your organisation as a year round resource for HR professionals. Our short, intensive webinars won't keep you away from your desk a moment more than you need. At just £99 + VAT (for 6 webinars) per annum, our programme of regular employment webinars and interim updates bring you an essential combination of legal expertise and practical advice on:
- how to reduce the risk of employment tribunal claims
- recent and forthcoming changes to UK employment law
- expert interpretation & practical application of case law
- practical tips for dealing with real world HR scenarios
- experts, on-hand to answer all your HR questions
- engaging, 100% practical, expert advice
- a chance to network online with other HR professionals
- free interim updates by email – so you won't miss a thing
Via our online platform you can contact Claire or Joanne and they present the all of the webinars together.
Claire Rolston, Founder, CLR Law.
With strong client bases in both the North East and Yorkshire, specialist employment law solicitor Claire is known for her down-to-earth approach and proven track record in providing practical workplace solutions.
Joanne Vose, HR Director, The Business Springboard.
Joanne's 20 year career in HR spans in-house and consultancy, as well as training in both HR and leadership & management. Joanne is highly regarded for bringing real-world solutions to employment law requirements.
To join our group let me know you're interested and send me your details.